For 10 minutes it can be readjusted for any size of the bottle group
Automatic shrink film packaging machine PAKKA-UМ
Description of the machine
|Warranty period||12 months|
|Capacity||up to 500 packages/hour|
|Feed table width||770 mm|
|Feed table length||755 mm|
|Length of the working area of the thermal blade||560 mm|
|Maximum film width||550 mm|
|Installed power||2 kW|
|Air pressure||6-8 bar|
Automatic shrink film packaging machine pakka-uм
More details on container packaging equipment in Izhevsk
For bottled product preparation for its placement in the heat tunnel it is required to wrap products with shrink film. Automatic packaging machine PAKKA-UM successfully copes with this task. Heat shrinkable packaging is reliably secured and clearly measured depending on bottle number.
Packka-up packer operation process in Izhevsk
- Bottles on the transport conveyor are fed in the packer area;
- Using the optical sensor the controller counts the bottle number required for formation of a bottle row (the value can be changed);
- The stopping mechanism stops entry of bottles on the conveyor in the packer area and then pusher using the pneumatic cylinder moves the first bottle row on the intermediate packer table;
- The stopping mechanism opens and the second bottle row enters in the heat tunnel area. (the required row number can be changed). The cycle is repeated. Different bottle groups can be formed e.g. (2х3) – 6 pcs. or (3х4) – 12 pcs.;
- After formation of the required row number the pusher moves the bottle group through the sealing area simultaneously wrapping the bottles with the film;
- The thermal blade unit lower and upon that sealing of the film and film strip for the finished bottle group is performed at the same time;
- The film wrapped bottle group enters the transportation belt of the heat tunnel;
- The film shrinks when passing the heat tunnel under action of high temperature (about 150°С) and the formed packaging is obtained at the exit from the heat tunnel.
Control of the automatic heat shrinkable packaging machine is performed using Mitsubishi Al-2 controller. The control system and drives are made using SMC (Japan), Camozzi (Italy), Autonics (Korea), Mitsubishi (Japan) components.
How to buy the automatic packer in Izhevsk?
If you want to buy a heat shrinkable packaging machine for your products please leave your requests for receipt of free consultations or equipment ordering on phone number: 8-922-508-40-98 or to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are engaged in manufacturing and delivering of equipment to businessmen in Kazan, Yekaterinburg, St. Petersburg, Tyumen and other Russian cities. PAKKA company production is located in Izhevsk.