Semi-automatic isobaric filling machine PAKKA-LD-4GD (-8GD)
Description of the machine
Semi-automatic isobaric filling machine pakka-ld-4gd (-8gd)
More details on filling drinks equipment
Semi-automatic filling machine LD — 4G(D) represents the line type equipment designed for carbonated drinks filling in plastic (PET) and glass bottles.
The filling principle is isobaric. This filling principle enables to fill heavily foaming drinks such as beer, natural kvass, carbonated water using natural syrup etc. Upon such filling principle the product foam formation and degassing during filling is reduced.
The semi-automatic machine is operated jointly with the CO supply station, saturator and the blending vessel.
Main parts of the machine are: accumulation tank, CO gas supply valves, water supply valves, syrup supply assembly, filling heads, electronic control system based on a programmable controller
Operation process description of PAKKA-LD-4GD (or -8GD):
- Carbonated water enters the filling machine tank from the saturator, the tank filling level is controlled by “upper” and “lower” level sensors. The upper tank part is filled with СО2 gas.
- The operator installs two bottles in locating blocks under filling heads and presses the “Start” button. Each head pair operate in standalone mode. Filling heads are lowered and are hermetical contact with the neck part of bottles.
- Syrup supply valves are opened according to the sensor signal, syrup is supplied from the intermediate blending vessel using the dosing piston (the syrup dose is adjusted).
- Valves of CO2 gas supply from the upper tank part in bottles is opened and pressure in the tank and the bottle is levelled.
- The water supply valves are opened and carbonated water fills bottles by gravity to the overflow channel level of the filling head.
- The filling level is adjusted by calibrated inserts on the filling head.
- Filling time is set by the operator on the programmable controller in the “Set up” mode.
- Following bottle filling the valves of water and CO2 gas supply are closed, degassing valves are opened which release pressure in bottles from 2-4 bars to atmospheric pressure.
- Following head lifting the filled bottles are installed on the transporter.
|Specifications||LD — 4GD||LD — 8GD|
|Capacity (1.5 l )||bph||up to 300||up to 600|
|Precision of filling by level||mm||± 1.0||± 1.0|
|Volume of dosed syrup||ml||50-250||50-250|
|Adjustment of filling from neck edge||mm||15-70||15-70|
|Number of filling heads||pcs.||4||8|
|Pressure in tank||bar||maximum 3.5||maximum 3.5|
|Air flow rate||m3/hour||3.0||6.0|
|Nominal bore of water supply||inch||1 ( DN 25 hose)||1 ( DN 25 hose)|
|Nominal bore of syrup supply||DN 12 hose||DN 12 hose|
|Nominal bore of gas supply||inch||3/8 ( DN 10 hose)||3/8 ( DN 10 hose)|