Dosing according to level. The unit operates in semi-automatic mode.
Semi-automatic filling machine PAKKA-LD2 (PAKKA-LD4)
Description of the machine
|Warranty period||12 months|
|Weight||60 (110 kg)|
|Length||540 mm (1040mm)|
|Capacity (1.0 l, water)||up to 800 (1500) bph|
|Capacity (5.0 l, water)||up to 300 (600) bph|
|Number of filling heads||2 (4) pcs|
|Product type||Drinking water|
|Container production material||PET, plastic, glass, polypropylene|
|Bottle height||up to 345 mm|
|Bottle diameter||up to 320 mm|
|Power||1.5 (3) kW|
|Operating air pressure||0.6 MPa|
|Minimum volume||0.33 l|
|Maximum volume||10.0 l|
|Operating life||5 years|
|Components||Pneumatics Camozzi FESTO|
Semi-automatic filling machine pakka-ld2 (pakka-ld4)
More details on equipment for fountain drinks in Izhevsk
Semi-automatic filling machine PAKKA-LD2 (PAKKA-LD4) represents the line type equipment designed for water filling in PET and glass bottles.
Основными частями аппарата розлива являются:
- pumping station
- filling heads
- electronic control system based on the programmable controller “MITSUBISHI”.
Dosing according to level The unit operates in semi-automatic mode.
Operation description of semi-automatic machine pakka-ld2 (pakka-ld4) in Izhevsk
The work of semiautomatic filling is as follows:
- The operator inserts empty bottles into the bottle neck holder and presses the Start button. (Subsequent loop operations are performed automatically.)
- Pneumatic cylinders lower the casting heads.
- The product is pumped through a fluid supply system.It passes through a non-return and solenoid valve, is divided into two flows and through the control valves through the product supply hoses enters the filling heads.
- In the bottling heads, the product is poured into bottles through the holes in the nozzle through the holes in the nozzle.
- During filling, washer with sealобеспечивает герметичность горла наполняемой бутылки.
- The air displaced from the bottle by the product exits through the cavity between the outer and filler tubes and through the overflow fitting through the overflow hose enters the intermediate tank.
- When the product level reaches the edge of the outer tube, its excess is also removed through the overflow hose.
- At the signal from the controller, the product supply is shut off by an electromagnetic valve.
- Only after this the heads rise and the filling stops.
- The operator manually removes the filled bottles from the bottle fixing system, inserts empty bottles in their place and the cycle repeats.
|Specifications||LD — 4GD||LD — 8GD|
|Capacity (1.5 l )||bph||up to 300||up to 600|
|Precision of filling by level||mm||± 1.0||± 1.0|
|Volume of dosed syrup||ml||50-250||50-250|
|Adjustment of filling from neck edge||mm||15-70||15-70|
|Number of filling heads||pcs.||4||8|
|Air pressure in tank||bar||maximum 3.5||maximum 3.5|
|Air flow rate||m3/hour||3.0||6.0|
|Nominal bore of water supply||inch||1 ( DN 25 hose)||1 ( DN 25 hose)|
|Nominal bore of syrup supply||DN 12 hose||DN 12 hose|
|Nominal bore of gas supply||inch||3/8 ( DN 10 hose)||3/8 ( DN 10 hose)|
|Overall sizes (L х W х H)||mm||600х850х2300||600х1260х2300|