Automatic capping machine PAKKA-3000UA
Description of the machine
|Warranty period||12 months|
|Capacity||up to 2,750 caps/hour (with floor-mounted bin)|
|Product type||Mineral water|
|Container manufacture material||PET|
|Volume||0.2 - 3.0 l|
|Compressed air flow rate||6.0 m3/h|
|Operating pressure||6 atm.|
|Service life||10 years|
Automatic capping machine pakka-3000ua in Izhevsk
More information on automatic capping machines in Izhevsk
- The automatic capping machine PAKKA-3000UA represents the automatic rotary type equipment designed for automatic capping of PET bottles with 0.2 – 2.5 l volume.
- It is manufactured in left-hand and right-hand versions depending on equipment location in client premises.
- Main assemblies of the automatic machines are: cap bin-orientator, cap line, rotation mechanism, bottle and cap availability sensors, magnetic head and control panel.
Operation process description:
- Caps are charged in the cap bin-orientator, oriented and enter the cap line.
- The filled bottle moving on the transporter comes to the rotary mechanism.
- According to the signal of the optical bottle availability sensor (installed at the inlet to the rotation mechanism) the rotation mechanism together with a bottle turns to 45 degrees and the bottle grasps a cap from the cap line by the neck.
- Upon the next signal of the optical sensor the rotation mechanism turns to 45 degrees more and the bottle with the cap is under the magnetic head with the collet chuck.
- The rotating magnetic head lowers and twists the cap on the bottle.
- The magnetic head enables to set required twisting force quickly and exactly.
- The rotary mechanism is actuated only if a bottle is available in the optical sensor area.
- The emergency stop sensor is installed at the exit from the automatic machine which blocks the rotation mechanism upon accumulation of bottles at the exit.
- The cap bin-orientator is switched on/off upon receipt of a signal from the congestion sensor of the cap line_____________.
- All automatic machine working operations are preset and controlled by a “MITSUBISHI” programmable controller.
- The automatic machine is completely made of food grade stainless steel.