Automatic capping machine PAKKA-1000UA
Description of the machine
|Warranty period||12 months|
Automatic capping machine pakka-1000ua in Izhevsk
More information on automatic capping machines in Izhevsk
The automatic capping machine PAKKA-1000UA represents automatic line type equipment. Designed for capping of PET bottles and canisters with 3 to 10 liter volume using plastic screw caps.
- It is manufactured in left-hand and right-hand versions depending on equipment location in client premises.
- Main assemblies of the automatic machines are: cap bin-orientator, cap feeder, pneumatic stopping mechanism, bottle and cap availability sensors, magnetic head and control panel.
Operation process description:
- Caps are charged in the cap bin-orientator, oriented and enter the cap feeder.
- The filled bottle moving on the transporter comes to the cap feed area.
- During movement the bottle grasps the cap from the cap feeder by the neck and the mechanical hold-down fixes the cap on the bottle neck.
- The pneumatic stopping mechanism according to the optical sensor signal fixes the bottle under the twisting head.
- The rotating magnetic head lowers and twists the cap on the bottle.
- The magnetic head enables to set required twisting force quickly and exactly.
- The cap bin-orientator is switched on/off upon receipt of a signal from the congestion sensor of the cap feeder.
- The automatic machine is completely made of food grade stainless steel.